Groundup ConneXion Legal Talk Series: PDPA
TIME & LOCATION
ABOUT THE EVENT
In the course of running a groundup we often collect information, whether from participants, beneficiaries, volunteers or even partners. Most of the time, the information helps us in running our event smoothly. What we don't realise is that, sometimes, these information are protected. Join us as we journey to find out:
- What's the fuss about the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)?
- Recent changes and updates
- Who is required to comply with the PDPA?
- What are my obligations as a groundup with regards to the PDPA?
- How to comply with the PDPA guidelines
Enlightening us will be Mato Kotwani, an Associate at IRB Law LLP. He advises clients on matters such as defamation, intellectual property, crime, estate law and general civil litigation. He also regularly advises on commercial matters such as shareholders' agreements, employment agreements and corporate matters in general.
This event is brought to you in collaboration with Law Society Pro Bono Services, whom we're incredibly grateful to be working with on matters of the law for groundups.
- Ticket for One$0$00$0